The Rosbury Bunch – Family Term Fits Georgia Family
Cary and Daphne Rosbury know better than most how important it is to follow a schedule and be organized. That’s because they have nine children, including a four-month-old.
It’s also important to have a budget. That’s why WoodmenLife’s Family Term Life Insurance was the perfect fit for them.
“They need to watch their budget, so Family Term was the best way to get coverage for everyone and stay within their guidelines,” said Representative Billy Pate. “They knew the price would be the same as they had more children.”
Family Term is an affordable way to cover up to two adults and all eligible children1 with one life insurance certificate – making it the right choice for the Rosburys and their growing family.
“It’s a great value,” Daphne said. “I love that (my spouse and I) and all of our children are covered, regardless of our family’s size.”
Strong Family Bonds
That family size recently increased with the birth of baby Anson in February. “He has been such a blessing to our family,” Daphne said. “There’s usually a line to hold him and he is a very laid back baby.”
Little Anson joins his eight older siblings:
- Christian, 20, is going to college full time and paying for it himself. He also works 30-35 hours a week and maintains an A average.
- Aiden, 17, volunteers at a barn doing equine therapy with special needs children and adults. She says she may want to pursue this as a career, but also dreams of going to culinary school and opening a bakery.
- Ethan, 15, has been playing the violin for two years after dreaming of it since he was five. He loves to play classical music, but also taught himself the music from the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings soundtracks for fun.
- Corrine, 13, loves art and creating. She takes weekly art lessons where she is becoming familiar with different mediums, and also attends a monthly cooking club.
- Terren, 11, loves gymnastics and excels at it. She knows no fear and is willing to try anything her coach challenges her to do.
- Rowan, 9, keeps everyone smiling with his cheerful, easy going personality. He loves to build with Legos and practice shooting his bow and arrows.
- Gavin, 5, is loving and compassionate. His favorite things to do are whatever his big brother is doing.
- Bastian, 2, is funny, cuddly and thinks he is as big as everyone else. He tells everyone he meets that he is a “big boy.”
To support their family, Cary works as a General Manager for a local concrete company and Daphne homeschools all of the children (except Christian, who’s in college). Each child also has their own interests and activities – so there’s no such thing as a typical day in their household.
“I usually wake up at 6 a.m. while Cary is home,” Daphne said. “I get his lunch and start making breakfasts for when the children wake up at 7 a.m.”
Before they start the homeschool day at 9 a.m., there are chores to be done. They then do lessons until lunch, take a break and more lessons until about 3 p.m. when the extra-curricular activities and interests take over.
“Everyone has chores to do before and after dinner, but with so many hands, the load is always light,” Daphne said.
The Best Value
For a large, busy family like the Rosburys, Family Term life insurance was the right product to fit their needs and budget.
“They’re young and healthy, and this was the best value for them right now,” Pate said. “Then with its future options, they can convert it to permanent life insurance down the road for them and their children before the Term runs out.”
Coverage for Your Entire Family
WoodmenLife’s Family Term Life Insurance offers coverage that grows – and changes – with your family. Family Term is an affordable way to cover your entire family – up to two adults and all eligible children1 – with one life insurance certificate. Here’s how you can protect your family now and later with Family Term:
- Provides 10- or 20-year level term life insurance to a single-parent family, ages 18 through 50.
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase for the initial policy term.2
- Adult face amounts available are $50,000; $100,000; $250,000; or $500,000.
- After the initial policy term of 10 or 20 years, the adult coverage is annually renewable to age 95.3
- Coverage is available at certificate issue to eligible children,1 ages 15 days through 17 years.
- Provides $10,000 of term life insurance for eligible children until age 25.
- As additional children are born or adopted, they are covered by the insurance for no additional cost.4
- Primary or Other Insured’s coverage may be converted to permanent coverage at any time through age 72, for the same amount or less, without proof of insurability.5
- Upon the death of the Primary or Other Insured,6 all coverage continues on the other insured adult and on any eligible children, with no additional premiums required.
- Each child’s coverage may be converted to the same amount of permanent insurance at any time before the child’s 25th birthday, without a medical examination. And 60 days before the final conversion, the coverage may be converted for up to $20,000 without proof of insurability.