How to Save Money All Year Long
Are you wondering how to save money on things you do every day, like buying groceries, online shopping and going to the gym? WoodmenLife’s discount program1, Life’s Perks, offers members2 discounts on national brands most people use every day, plus discounts at local businesses.
The coffee you drank this morning? The restaurant where you had dinner last night? How about the new jacket you ordered online? The rental car you booked for your next trip? You could be saving on all of these things with Life’s Perks.3
How to Save Money
The program offers discounts on brand-name items from more than 30,000 retailers, such as:
- Columbia Sportswear
- Godiva Chocolate
- Sam’s Club
- Barnes & Noble
- Cinemark movie theaters
- Great Wolf Lodge
And the options don’t end there!
In addition to national retailers, members can search for discounts at local businesses in their community. And, if there’s a business they would like to see on the site, they can submit a recommendation online. The vendor will then work with the business to get the best discount possible.
All of these national and local retailer discounts are available to individuals after they purchase a WoodmenLife product. Plus, there are multiple ways to redeem the savings, including:
- Scanning bar codes from your mobile device
- Accessing discount codes to use during online purchases
And, new discounts are continually added – so members are encouraged to sign up for email updates about all the new ways to save!
- WoodmenLife has entered into sponsored marketing relationships with companies that agree to offer discounts to WoodmenLife members. WoodmenLife is not affiliated with these companies and does not administer these discounts for products or services.
- An individual becomes a member by joining our shared commitment to family, community and country, and by purchasing a WoodmenLife product.
- Fraternal benefits are not contractual, are subject to change and have specific eligibility requirements.