Exciting Changes and New Product
On Oct. 1, 2017, WoodmenLife released a new lineup of Whole Life products.1 This rollout included a variety of product enhancements and the addition of a new 10 Pay Whole Life2 option.
Some of these exciting new features in WoodmenLife’s Whole Life product arena include:
- 20 Pay Whole Life insurance now available in face amounts of $250,000 and above;
- Varying premium rates for Preferred Risk Classes;
- Premium decreases in many cases; and
- New Chronic and Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider3 that allows an insured with a permanent chronic condition or terminal illness to access a portion of the anticipated death benefits while living.
And, our new 10 Pay Whole Life insurance offers:
- Lifetime coverage paid for in a shorter time;
- Payments that are guaranteed not to increase; and
- Access to cash value that can help pay for future goals, like college or a first home.4
The 10 Pay Whole Life product is a great option for kids because insurance is less expensive at a young age, and it’s a great choice for grandparents to purchase for their grandchildren’s future.
These product changes and additions provide even more ways for you to work with your local WoodmenLife Representative to find the product that’s best for you and your family.
If you’re not already a member5, I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity so you can join the WoodmenLife family and experience the benefits6 membership has to offer. For more information, go to WoodmenLife.org/member-benefits.